Landscape Design and Consultation
The best landscape designs come from a landscaping company with creative ideas, expert skill and local knowledge. For ideal residential or commercial landscapes in Melbourne or Mornington Peninsula, Southern Landscapes are your team.
Whether you are landscaping your front garden, need a backyard design or are looking at a complete landscape architecture plan, Southern Landscapes bring design reality to great ideas.
Unique Melbourne Landscape Design
A balance between hard and soft landscaping is important in creating a landscape design that will both work well and look great. Also, your block’s size, your budget and time-frame all factor in, as well as the materials, shapes, colours and plants used. Melbourne's climate is a known unknown and designing your landscape to deal with the weather and environment, above and below ground is as much a part of landscape design as the visual beauty of it.
We are experienced in all facets of garden and landscape design, specialising in:
- Garden landscaping design - domestic and commercial, small to large
- Landscape courtyard design - hard and soft landscaping, paving, gardens, features and irrigation
- Landscape deck design - pergolas, timber decking, verandahs, gazebos
- Landscaped driveways - concreting, paving, exposed aggregate and plantings
- Drought friendly plant selection - indigenous and other
- Landscaping lighting design - energy efficient, ambient, night lights and solar
- Water feature landscaping - water-wise installations, ponds and retaining walls
- Swimming pool landscaping - coping, plantings, fencing, features and surrounds
Consultation and Concept Plan
An informative consultation with Southern Landscapes is a great place to start for some savvy landscaping ideas. Gain inspiration, look at some design ideas and discuss options with us. In full consultation with you, our landscape designer will develop a plan to match the style and vision you want for your perfect landscape design.
The initial onsite consultation with our landscape designer is typically 1 - 1.5 hours. Here you can also discuss design options and products and view other projects in the Southern Landscapes portfolio. Following the consultation, a proposal will be made outlining the fees to develop a comprehensive concept plan.