Choosing the right fencing for your property in Melbourne or the Mornington Peninsula requires expert advice. Southern Landscapes fencing combines all of the practical, aesthetic and construction requirements to build fencing that fits perfectly.
Fencing provides many things - privacy from neighbours, protection from the weather, a property border, containment of pets, children and gardens and purely decorative beauty. In all cases, your fence needs to stand up to the job. Southern Landscapes provide fencing that ticks all the boxes and looks fantastic too!
Types Of Fencing
Fences come in many shapes and forms. From traditional and classic fences to modern and contemporary. Likewise, the materials used vary. Some of the most popular choices for Melbourne fences, include:
- Brush fencing - Brushwood panels are a natural privacy screen with a neutral colour
- Picket fencing - traditional or contemporary, timber pickets remains a classic
- Merbau fencing - versatile and modern, Merbau is popular for front fences and privacy screens
- Paling fencing - very affordable, palings are adaptable and versatile. Able to be cut to angles, slopes are no problem
- Pool fencing - timber, steel, aluminum or glass can be used for pool fencing. Our pool fencing is constructed strictly to Australian Safety Standards.
- Colourbond fencing - very strong and durable, colourbond fencing is an asset to homes and provides extra security. A large variety of colours are available
- Chainwire fencing - where privacy is not the main concern, chainwire fencing is a cost-effective solution, especially good in semi-rural or open areas
- Mesh fencing - mesh fencing in different grades and weights provides increased security, whether for temporary or permanent use
Building Your Fence
As professional fencing contractors, Southern Landscapes look at all of the elements in installing your fence - Council restrictions, safety, specifications, cost and suitability of materials and of course the look you want to achieve visually.